As probably many of you know the MIX CR (like our PRE CR channel strip) is based on a famous late eighties small mixer used mostly for the well known TB303 distortion sound.
- 35HP front panel
- 35mm depth behind front panel including the power connector
- 6 mono input jacks ( 1 per channel)
- Pot controls for channels : Gain, Hi, Low, Aux1 send, Aux2 send, Pan, Volume
- 6 mute switches (1 per channel)
- Pot controls for master : Master Level, Headphone Level, Aux1 Return, Aux2 Return
- 2 x mono aux send jacks
- 4 mono input jacks for two stereo Aux returns
- 2 jacks for master left and right out
- one 3.5mm stereo jack for headphone out
- boxed 10 pin euro power (+12V / -12V)
MIX BX, MIX CR and MIX KM comparison :
You can hear more of the saturation of the preamps in these demos :
PRE channel strips are identical with one channel of the mixers so the sound is the same.